10 Optimization Tips
1. Completely understand the different shades of hats in SEO; read the search engines’ quality content guidelines and adhere to them as best you can. (that’s White, Grey and Black Hat)
2. Concentrate on your on-site ranking factors; most importantly is your well-crafted content, then your optimizable web page components, internal navigation, naming conventions …
3. Exercise keyphrase dynamicability, get rewarded for flexing your knowledge of the English language and learn how to enforce important keyphrases innovatively and intelligently (better explained in 5).
4. Strive for terminal uniqueness. Don’t do anything like what your competitors do. Good search engine optimizers fabricate their own boxes to think themselves out of. A little marketing ingenuity can go a long way in the organic search engine results.
5. Understand your keyphrase markets, do lots of keyword search frequency tests. Pick a handful of keyphrases for your main “pot of gold” arenas but simultaneously expand your fishing nets to all the synonymous keyphrases and word variables, altered verb tenses, prefixes, suffixes, antonyms, acronyms, abrreviations etc. Doesn’t hurt to know a little linguistics to throw in at tghe last minute iun a tough battle (lexicons, morphology etc.). Squabble on the top of the pile not in the result pages oblivion. Keep exceptional uniqueness always at the forefront of your web presentations. Watch what the others do, and learn from that, so that you can do it better. Good SEOers spot the weaknesses, they fill the holes. Got to be an all-round thinker.
6. Don’t always be looking outside of your web pages to empower them. There no real need to manipulate the off-site ranking factors; artificial or purposeles backlinking schemes. If you must, create your own off-site ranking factors by incorporating other of YOUR OWN web elements (a well-knitted corporate blog usually does the trick). Concentrate on those on-site factors because they become some of your off-site ranking factors.
7. If you are a link mad SEO at least try to create stuff worth linking to not because it appears to be important but because it is important for the search engine to detect the true value of your web pages. At least let the natural flow of links be detectable to your optimized stuff. Search engine optimizers today seem to overlook the powers of naturally generating link value.
8. Learn about the optimizable web page components. Titles, images, paragraphs, emphasizing, Meta tags, linking structure, tag attributes, on and on and on …
9. Remember – logical-naming-conventions.htm for your graphics-too.jpg
10. Have a little fun, experiment with sound techniques and focus on creating something important and useful to the Internet.